9th European Charter
With a new Federation strategy approved for the 2015-2020 period what are the challenges the Charter Network needs to face to properly deliver its goals? We propose to discuss in workshop sessions the following:
• The new Charter fundamentals: texts, templates and procedures
• Experience of involving tourism businesses in the Charter
• The active involvement of travel agencies in the Charter
• To monitor sustainability in the Action Plans of the ECST and the Tourism Businesses
• Building a common strategy with other awarding schemes of tourism destinations
• Strategies for the Internationalization of the Charter
The meeting will be a unique opportunity to showcase your work in sustainable tourism and to learn from each other how we can improve!
Our mailing list
We have a group of known people that are working for a long time and are willing to discuss with you about the newest developments of the Charter and are also waiting for your inputs.
The European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas, Challenge 2015-2020
05-07 May, 2015 | Vila Nova de Cerveira | Portugal
for more information contact us